Bedrooms 2 Sleeps 4
Crowned by the blue waters of the Cretan Sea, located on a hill with memorable view, this villa provides a balance of comfort and refined luxury.
The elegant design, the simple furnishings and unparalleled relaxation and tranquility, ensuring a truly enjoyable and relaxing stay with the background of emerald sea.
Offering all modern comforts and kind of amenities, this charming residence can comfortably accommodate up to 4 people, as it’s the perfect choice for honeymooners who want to enjoy their relationship while relaxing in complete harmony of nature or small families who want to spend quality time together.
The vast blue waters and the glare of the sky meet each other in floating blue shades, making the villa enveloped in their blue flashes…
A PLACE TO INSPIRE
Countless hours of work, expensive laborious and supervision by the famous Greek architect- Professor Aristomenis Varoudakis needed for the creation of this unique villa with all these modern architectural elements.
Entering the main entrance, a single space stretching out, the north terrace, west porch, a fully equipped kitchen with dining room, a lounge and patio, a small shower and a toilet. On the other floor dominates the patio with trees and plants and a small staircase leading to the pool.
Left and right, bedrooms with furniture designed by the architect. One bedroom with double bed and private bathroom with jacuzzi, chromo therapy and shower, bidet and W.C. with luxury marble surface (Rossa portogallo marble). The other bedroom includes two single beds, private bathroom with W.C., bidet, scale and shower enclosure with luxury marble surface (Rossa portogallo marble). Both bathrooms include: natural cosmetics by Korres international house, hairdryer and power outlet for electric razors and other appliances.
The garden plants are unique with the natural environment and wait for moments of relaxation.
- -Private infinity swimming pool 40sqm with luxury mosaic surface and magnificent sea and mountain views
- -Pool side pergola with four sun-beds
- -External shower
- -Garden with bbq and dining room
- -Terraces and balconies with breathtaking view, comfy sofas for relaxing overlooking the stunning sunset and dining room for delicious breakfast or romantic dinner
- -Automatic night lighting
- -Remote controlled entrance gates
- -Private parking space for two cars
- -Security and fire alarm systems
- -Locks with security code
- -Fully equipped kitchen with branded electric devices
- -Machine for espresso (Nespresso)
- -Modern fireplace
- -Phillips sound system with iPod and iPhone connection and charger
- -Satellite 3D LED TV 42”
- -CD/ DVD collection
- -Toshiba air conditioners in all rooms
- -Washing machine
- -Electric iron and small ironing board
- -Ιnternet- Wi-Fi
- -First aid kit
- -Pool towels
- -Portable refrigerator and sun umbrellas for special excursions
- -Welcome Basket
- -Cleaning twice a week
- -Cleaning and pool maintenance once a week
- Coffee maker
- DVD / Blu- Ray player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Private parking
- Private pool
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
The villa is located in one of the most beautiful and traditional places in Chania, the Ravdoucha village.
It is about only 0.5 km from the village center, 1.3 km from the closest sea and about 4 km from the highway. The distance from the center of Chania, is 34 km and from the airport about 42 km.
The nearby beach has some Greek fish tavernas, a traditional small Greek Church and also a small fishing port. Ravdoucha is located near the towns of Kissamos and Kolymbari with banks, supermarkets, pharmacies, health center, restaurants, beaches and harbor.
Shortly away is Platanias, the entertainment center of the prefecture of Chania. Platanias is the heart of nightlife in Chania and probably the best in Crete, with plenty of night clubs and restaurants.
ChaniaThe “Venice” of the East Plan your next trip to Chania – whatever you dreamed you will find it in this seaside town. Cydonia, Alchania, La Canea, Chania… Many characterize as the “Venice of the East”, others city of jasmine and Cretans the diamond of Crete! Chania is the second largest city of Crete,