Bedrooms 2 Sleeps 4
Nestled in a green oasis this enchanting villa embraces the essence of island style luxury in its elegantly designed interiors exuding a feeling of blissful serenity.
Charming, with two spacious bedrooms, this residence offers a haven of relaxation for families and couples wishing to escape in the arms of nature and immerse in a world of pure luxury and stylish escapism.
Ideal to accommodate up to 4 people in a total area of 140 sq.m, it promises to travel you away from the routine of the city, while relaxing in your private pool under the warm Greek sun.
Large windows and doors open to a beautiful garden which offers dreamy views of the blue waters of Cretan Sea. The terrace is the perfect place to enjoy romantic dinners by candlelight and sparkling veil of stars.
A PLACE TO INSPIRE
Countless hours of work, expensive laborious and supervision by the famous Greek architect- Professor Aristomenis Varoudakis needed for the creation of this unique villa with all these modern architectural elements.
Approaching the main entrance, a construction with glass and stainless steel grilles draws the attention, where the sunlight passes and creates a fantastic atmosphere in the bathroom located below.
A spacious bathroom properly configured for two couples serves both bedrooms, offering jacuzzi, chromo therapy and shower, bidet and W.C. with luxury marble surface (Rossa portogallo marble). The one bedroom includes a large double bed, while the other has two single beds.
A single space stretching out, the north terrace, west porch, a fully equipped kitchen with dining room, a lounge with a stunning piano.
On the other floor dominates the patio with trees and plants and a small staircase leading to the pool. The garden plants are unique with the natural environment and wait for moments of relaxation.
- -Private infinity swimming pool 40sqm with luxury mosaic surface and magnificent sea and mountain views
- -Pool side pergola with four sun-beds
- -External shower
- -Garden with bbq and dining room
- -Terraces and balconies with breathtaking view, comfy sofas for relaxing overlooking the stunning sunset and dining room for delicious breakfast or romantic dinner
- -Automatic night lighting
- -Remote controlled entrance gates
- -Private parking space for two cars
- -Security and fire alarm systems
- -Locks with security code
- -Fully equipped kitchen with branded electric devices
- -Machine for espresso (Nespresso)
- -Modern fireplace
- -Phillips sound system with iPod and iPhone connection and charger
- -Satellite 3D LED TV 42”
- -CD/ DVD collection
- -Toshiba air conditioners in all rooms
- -Washing machine
- -Electric iron and small ironing board
- -Ιnternet- Wi-Fi
- -First aid kit
- -Pool towels
- -Portable refrigerator and sun umbrellas for special excursions
- -Welcome Basket
- -Cleaning twice a week
- -Cleaning and pool maintenance once a week
- Air Condition
- Cleaning service twice a week
- DVD / Blu- Ray player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso coffee maker
- Private parking
- Private pool
- Satellite TV
- Washing machine
The villa is located in one of the most beautiful and traditional places in Chania, the Ravdoucha village.
It is about only 0.5 km from the village center, 1.3 km from the closest sea and about 4 km from the highway. The distance from the center of Chania, is 34 km and from the airport about 42 km.
The nearby beach has some Greek fish tavernas, a traditional small Greek Church and also a small fishing port. Ravdoucha is located near the towns of Kissamos and Kolymbari with banks, supermarkets, pharmacies, health center, restaurants, beaches and harbor.
Shortly away is Platanias, the entertainment center of the prefecture of Chania. Platanias is the heart of nightlife in Chania and probably the best in Crete, with plenty of night clubs and restaurants.
ChaniaThe “Venice” of the East Plan your next trip to Chania – whatever you dreamed you will find it in this seaside town. Cydonia, Alchania, La Canea, Chania… Many characterize as the “Venice of the East”, others city of jasmine and Cretans the diamond of Crete! Chania is the second largest city of Crete,