Bedrooms 2 Sleeps 4
This luxury villa belongs to a complex of four stone built, amphitheatrically independent furnished villas with private pools, built in an olive grove of 11 acres.
The are located in Pilikata which is placed in northern Ithaca, just 1,5 km from Stavros village and 1km from the nearest beach.
The villas are built with high quality standards of the local architecture and have been decorated with traditional features. Each villa is independent and has its own garden and private swimming pool of 30 sq.m.
The privilleged location provides you privacy and relaxation, while they are very close to many restaurants, clubs, and bars or for a walking excursion. Further, the magnificent beaches are very close to the villas.
Each villa has two spacious bedrooms, kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms and a garden with private pool, bbq, and garden furniture. It includes full equipment such as: air conditioning in all rooms, flat screens TVs, refrigerator, kitchen, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, and all the equipment to prepare and serve any meal. Further includes free WIFI.
Each villa includes
- 2 bedrooms for 4 persons
- 2 bathrooms
- Living room with a fireplace
- Spacious dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- A garden
- Private pool
- Cleaning service twice a week
- Outdoor pool
Distances in kilometres
|from airport||Kefalonia or Aktio|
|from port||17 km|
|from nearest beach||1,5 km|
|from Super Market||1 km|
|from restaurant||1 km|
|from Pharmacy||1 km|
|from Doctor, Health Centre or Hospital||1 km|
IthacaThe mythical island of Odysseus The intensive contradictions of the landscape, decorated with formidable beauty of wild and calm nature, create a challenging and memorable destination. Traditional villages; deep blue waters with bright-white pebbles; steep bare landscapes; hidden caves; sheltered overgrown bays; windswept capes and archaeological treasures awake memories of the past that enchant
Culture and history infoWHAT TO SEE IN ITHACA An island with a history of thousands of years which is a global symbol of homesickness and love for the homeland, Ithaca boasts rich cultural elements that will certainly impress the visitor. Besides the natural beauty of the island, facts of history are revealed to you, to the remarkable Archaeological Museum and heirlooms of seamanship folklore await you in the Navy- Folklore Museum.
- The Cathedral of Virgin Mary, with the wooden temple and the old bell tower will surely impress you.
- The Cave of the Nymphs (or Marmarospilia in Greek) is located in Vathi and it was the place of worship where Odysseus hid the gifts of Feakes when he returned to Ithaca. Choose the gate of Mortals or this of Gods to admire the impressive stalactites.
- The commercial activity of the island is located on Stavros. A bit far from Stavros there is a significant collection of archaeological finds of the northern part of the island, where some researchers believe that there was the Palace of Odysseus. It is worth just go there and see the most famous of the exhibit, a clay mask fragment with the inscription in ancient Greek, which was found in Cave Loizou.
- In the small coastal village of Aetos, you should stop as you will see the ruins of ancient city which is called ‘’Alalkomenes’’ (about 800 BC), the castle of Odysseus and traces of the Cyclopean Walls at the top of the hill.