Terms & conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION
1. Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis mediates between the prospective client and the property owner for the conclusion of a short-term lease agreement for the said property (mainly apartment-villas) with the following terms and conditions.
2. The exterior and interior photos of the apartments-holiday residences-villas displayed available to be leased on the site of Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis reflect the current condition of the accommodation and their aesthetics while in case they are renovated or modified as regards their areas, these photographs may be replaced, at the owner’s responsibility, with other ones that will depict the modifications made.
3. Property details (area of the apartments, number of beds, swimming pool, property location, etc.) and the services offered for each property (e.g. breakfast, furnishings, staff etc.) have been determined by their respective owners and their presence has been confirmed by Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis, which, however, shall not be held liable for the provision of such services on behalf of the property owner. Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis, also, shall not be held liable for any damage caused to the customer whether due to force majeure, or unforeseeable events, or malfunctioning of the accommodation facilities, or to third parties or any other cause, since it simply mediates for drafting the lease contract between the customer and the property owner.
4. The customer can reserve the accommodation only via the process followed in the site of Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis by selecting specific steps that guide the customer to define effectively the preferences of his/her reservation. Proper completion of necessary data requested on the reservation form (day of arrival and departure, number of people and ages, accommodation type, other amenities, etc.) remain the customer’s sole responsibility, while for any mistakes not promptly corrected by the customer, Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis shall have no responsibility.
5. In order for a reservation to be valid the customer needs to pay 40% of its total cost in advance to Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis via any of the ways of payment mentioned on the site of Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis, while the remaining balance must be paid 30 days prior to the date of arrival at the accommodation. The preliminary reservation and the final reservation are confirmed only after the above payments have been made. Reservation prices may be modified only upon specific written agreement between the parties, in case of currency change or applying VAT or additional taxes or fees on leases.
6. The details of the reservation may be amended only if this is possible and there is availability at the time that the customer requests such amendments and the shall be confirmed in writing only.
7. If the customer for any reason decides or is forced to cancel his reservation and this is communicated in writing to Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis up to 15 days after the reservation date, then 100% of the advance will be refunded, if this happens 60 days prior to his arrival at the accommodation, he 50% of the advance will be refunded, if 30 days prior to arrival, then the advance is not refunded, and in any other case the amount paid until that time will not be refunded. Transferring a reservation from one customer to another/other person/people is permitted only further to Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis’ written consent.
8. If for reasons not related to Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis the services described in the reservation are not adequately provided or the reservation itself from the owner of the property to the customer, Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis bears no responsibility, unless it is established by court that the latter was aware -at the time of reservation- of the owner’s inability to respond to the reservation details. Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis states, of course, that it will do anything in its power to accommodate its customer and in case the reservation is cancelled by fault of the property owner, it will take all measures necessary to find another corresponding property wherever possible, right after notification of such cancellation. In any case, any possible liability established by any court against Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis may not exceed the profit gained from the mediation between the customer and the owner/lessor of the property.
9. The accommodation may only be used for holidays and not for other purposes e.g. for photo shootings, receptions, gatherings, seminars, TV shows, etc. The customer is required to surrender his identity or passport on arrival to verify his identity for the reservation. The customer may check in to the accommodation at 14:00 on the day of arrival, while he must check out the latest by 11:00 on the day of departure. During his stay, the customer is required to use and take care of the accommodation, the overall facilities and movable property present therein with the diligence shown by any prudent man and he will also be liable for remedying any damage that he, his family, his staff, his company or friends cause to the accommodation during their stay there. For this purpose, he will sign upon arrival a relevant acceptance record, where the facilities and movable property present in the accommodation will be mentioned, and also photos thereof while attached depicting their condition. The customer must respectively leave the accommodation upon check-out in the same condition he received it and sign the relevant delivery record. As a guarantee for the payment of any damages caused due to his fault, including slight negligence, the customer is required to give his credit card details 30 days prior to arrival, to allow withholding – temporarily charging an amount equal with 10% of the total reservation until his departure or to pay the corresponding amount in cash that will be released within 15 days from his departure provided that no damage has been caused to the accommodation. If the cost of repairing the damage exceeds the guarantee that the customer has paid, the latter is obliged to cover the difference immediately. In cases where telephone connection is provided, an additional guarantee for its use may be required, since it is not included in the reservation price.
10. The customer is not allowed to accommodate more people in the accommodation than those referred to in the reservation form. Additional people are allowed to stay – be temporary accommodated, only after Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis’ written consent and provided that any additional costs have been paid in advance.
11. Pets or other animals are not allowed at the accommodation, even for a few hours. Exceptions can be made provided that there is written agreement to the contrary, that the number and kind of pet have been specified and that the relevant costs have been paid in advance.
12. The services to be provided are specified in the reservation form. If the customer requests any additional services during his stay, this is possible provided that these can be provided-offered either by the accommodation owner or by Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis, always with advance payment of the relevant costs to Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis. Similarly, for any of the customer’s requests or complaints relating to the provision of the services offered by the owner, the latter shall be held liable and the customer may only refer to him to seek satisfaction, while respectively Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch . Kotsidis shall be held liable for services provided thereby. It is imperative, of course, that the customer informs Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis immediately of any complaints regarding the provision of services, so that there is room to remedy them and satisfy the customer wherever possible.
13. All the above conditions are considered essential, and any infringement thereof, even one of them, shall entitle Holiday Villas Panagiotis Ch. Kotsidis to terminate this mediation contract resulting to termination of the short-term lease.
15. The courts of Athens are defined as competent to resolve any dispute that may arise in general from this contract, and Greek law shall apply, which the customer accepts knowing the legal consequences that this entails.